Features of anilox sleeve
In addition to the outstanding advantages of quick replacement and high efficiency, the anilox sleeve also has the advantages of simple operation, light weight, low transportation costs, and suitable for small batch orders:
1. The emergence of anilox sleeve will further shorten the adjustment time when changing orders, especially in the situation where the proportion of small batch orders is increasing, it is extremely important to compress non-productive preparation time.
2. The anilox sleeve is made of special composite materials. The inner wall of the sleeve is highly smooth, and the processing accuracy of the cells and the ink transfer performance meet the printing requirements. It is light, durable and not easy to damage. Due to the increase of flexo printing width, ceramic anilox rollers often have difficulties and unsafe problems in handling, loading and unloading, and anilox sleeves can well avoid this problem.
3. The inner layer of both ends of the anilox sleeve is equipped with edge protection rings, which play a protective and stable role, which is convenient for handling and prevents eccentric deformation. At the same time, marks can be attached to identify the number of mesh lines to choose correctly.
Installation and disassembly of anilox sleeve
Improper installation and disassembly can easily cause deformation and damage to the anilox sleeve and reduce the service life:
1. When installing and dismantling, ensure sufficient air flow, usually the air pressure needs to be above 6Kg/cm².
2. When installing and dismantling, two people are required to cooperate. The two people separate the two sides of the anilox sleeve, cooperate to support the sleeve, and insert/draw out the anilox sleeve straightly. If the installation or disassembly is not smooth, it is strictly forbidden to go up and down Shake or tap with a hammer to try to increase the air pressure and air flow. Shaking will cause the sleeve to deform, which will affect the run-out accuracy in the slightest, and cause cracks and bulges on the sleeve surface in severe cases; knocking will cause the edge ceramics to fall off, affecting the use.
3. Pay attention to check the ink blocking block during use to prevent ink from flowing into the joint between the shaft and the sleeve, so that the sleeve and the shaft are glued together, making it difficult to disassemble. In case of ink infiltration, disassemble and clean it in time after stopping the machine.