Plate rolls are also called steel rolls. It is divided into hollow roll and solid roll, shaft roll and non-shaft roll, which are used for plate making. The surface of the drum is copper-plated, engraved with a gravure electronic engraving machine, and then plated with a layer of chromium to increase its wear resistance.
- Material：45# steel, Aluminum alloy
- Surface Material: Chrome/anodic oxidation
- Max length: 4000mm, 5250mm( with shaft)
- Max diameter: 600mm
- Cylinder runout :≤ 0.01mm
- Balance quality lecel: G2.5